Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday!

My birthday was last Saturday and Phil did an excellent job of making it special. That morning I had a text message from Cecilia asking if I could bring a video game over for her husband. We were already planning on going shopping so I told her we would swing by. Phil told me that we were going out to dinner later that night so I wasn't going to shower until closer to our date. As I'm getting dressed to go to the store and to Cecilia's Phil says to me, "don't you want to shower?" I told him no I was going to wait. So he asks, "do you maybe want to put some make up on?" I of course say "why, do I look that bad?" He of course says "not at all, but what if we see someone." Anyway, I decide not to shower, only to regret that decision a few minutes later when we pulled up to Cecilia's house and there was a surprise party. Doh! Of all the days not to shower or put on makeup! Oh well. It was a wonderful party and Phil fulfilled one of my life long dreams of having a pinata. Since I didn't know about it, I didn't have my camera, but Cecilia took pictures so I will post some when I get them. Maybe. We'll see how horrendous I look.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated! I am sure you looked fabulous! That's what birthdays are for so I am sure everyone understood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a pinata!? Awesomeness. Happy Birthday, girl. That lake looks amazing and I'm still not convinced that it's in Texas. I certainly haven't seen anything that luxurious and secluded here in Dallas. I'm sure it felt great to just get away and relax with family and friends. Livi is so cute! I especially love the bum crack picture. She looks like such a fun little girl.

    ReplyDelete