Jack is getting so chubby and I LOVE it! My little brother Tommy was easily the fattest kid I've ever seen and I'm really hoping that Jack follows in his footsteps. Jack weighed just shy of 10 lbs when he was a week and a half so I'm really curious to see how much he weighs now. He is 5 weeks old and is already wearing some 6 month clothes! His sleeping is still leaving me pooped, although he has gone for one four hour stretch the past couple nights, then it's every 2-3 hours after that. I keep telling myself to enjoy this time when he is so cute and cuddly and small, but I also am just really excited to sleep again.
Livi is slightly obsessed with him. She is always hugging and kissing him...usually to the point that makes him cry. She is such a big helper though. She loves to help me get him dressed and change him, always making sure I have a diaper and wipes handy. She holds his binki in his mouth if I have to shower or make dinner and Jack is awake. I put him in his bouncer and she sits by him and makes sure his binki doesn't fall out, other wise he would cry until he turns purple. That is seriously SO helpful.
On that note....I better go shower before Jack wakes up!!
Okay he is soooo cute! What a cute chubby baby! I love it!!! Also Livi is pretty cute too!
ReplyDeleteWe love chubby babies around here. He is SO cute!
ReplyDelete