Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jack Turns 2!

Jack turned two in February.  I seriously cannot get enough of this kid.  I find myself constantly staring at him and smothering him with kisses.  He has the most perfect little face, I could eat him!

I made a train cake.  Or choo choo as Jack calls it.  He and Livi had a fabulous time helping me color the frosting and put the cake together.  I called Phil earlier in the day and asked him to swing by a store and get him a present.  He really loves airplanes right now, so I told him to just get him a little plane, nothing fancy.  After waiting for Phil for quite a while, I called him and he was at his second toy store, searching for a toy.  I told him to forget about it and just come home.  He texted me a few minutes later, "I got it!!!"  He got him a Batman figurine that shoots these missile thingies.  And a cute little wooden plane.  I thought the Batman guy was pretty scary looking , and it was for kids 4+.  We agreed to take that one back. He loved the plane though.

 they love to put pillows and blankets under here and pretend to take naps. 








Jack brings SO much joy to our family. I love the way he communicates.  Yes is "day", Livi is "maa" "teetee" is teeny, "boo baw" is lip gloss.  He will say, boo baw, teetee.  Translation: may I have a teeny bit of lip gloss.  He is obsessed, with a capital O, with lip stuff.  Chapstick, lip gloss, vaseline, you name it. And he spreads it from below his nose to his chin. Adorable.  If you ask him how old he is he says, "DO!"  He hates nursery, but is slowly warming up to it.  He doesn't cry the entire time now, just when I drop him off.  He and Livi play so well together.  I have random people in stores tell me how well they play together.  They have their run ins, but they are best friends and do everything together.  

The other day Jack was growling over and over again so I asked him:

"Jack are you a monster?"

"No!"  (more growling)

"Are you a pirate?"

"No!" (growling)

"Are you a lion?"

"Day!!"

Jack, we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment