
Livi has had some pretty erratic sleep patterns the last few days and last night was no exception. We put her to bed at 7 (that's normal), and then she woke up at 10pm, 1am, 3am and was up for the day at 6am. Needless to say, I'm a little sleepy today. I tried to get Livi to go down for a nap this afternoon and evertime I tried she just cried and cried (I am not a proponent of letting babies "cry it out"). I tried to put her on the floor and just let her play, but she only wanted to be held. And while I was holding her she would not let go of the above pictured toy. I finally got her to take a nap, clinging to this toy all the while. It is so funny because she has never even really showed any particular interest in this toy, but today it was her life line. Whatever makes her happy! Hopefully, tonight is a little more successful than last night. I guess this is what I get for her sleeping through the night at 8 weeks. You can't have it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment