
Livi had her first experience with a sucker the other day. We were at the post office and the line was of course long, and she was getting restless and wanting to get out of her stroller. When we got to the register the clerk asked if she could have a dum-dum and I thought why not. She LOVED it! She had a perma-grin the whole way home. I asked her if she loved it and she enthusiastically nodded her head.

Livi absolutely hates to have anything in her hair. I try to sneak in a bow or a clip, nothing huge and overwhelming, just something to hold her bangs back or to convice old ladies that she is in fact a girl. However, immediately after putting anything in her hair she pulls it out. The other day I was noticing how long the back of her hair is getting so I thought I would try some pig tails. I put her on my lap and distracted her by handing her her shoes and telling her we were going outside and to put them on. No, she doesn't know how to put shoes on but she will definitely try. The pig tails worked and she looked like such a little girl! But, just as I predicted, they lasted about as long as it took to take this picture. You can tell she is actually on the cusp of ripping out the right side. It was fun while it lasted.
And then we went outside.
Tessa she looks so cute with little piggies (even though they didn't last long! What a cutie-pie! I'm going to call you later today to let you know about buddy passes!
ReplyDeleteLove her pig tails. She is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete