My brother Nate is getting married in October in Atlanta. Phil can't go because he has class that weekend so I was not looking forward to flying by myself with Livi. Granted, it is only a two hour flight and it's direct, and she generally does really well on planes. She should be used to them by now. In the past 14 months Livi has gone to Utah, Washington DC, Vegas, Boston, and Utah two more times and now she will be going to Atlanta. I don't think I even stepped foot on a plane until high school, maybe even college. That's what happens when three of your brothers decide to get married, two siblings come home from their missions and of course Christmas.
Regardless of all of the practice we have had over the last several months I still just don't like to fly by myself. It's stressful when you have your carry on, your diaper bag, your checked luggage, a car seat and a stroller. How is one person supposed to manage all of that? Well my mom and I have been talking about tickets and flights for a few weeks now. She bought her tickets last night and realized that she is coming through Houston on her lay over. So I went on Continentals website and booked the same flights as my mom and step dad! Now when they land in Houston for their layover, I will be getting on with them, and when we leave Atlanta we will board together and I will get off in Houston and they will have a layover. Isn't that amazing! I don't have to travel by myself! I was even able to pick seats right by them! I was excited to go before, but now I am even more excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment