The other night we decided it would be fun to give Livi a bath in our tub and turn the jets on. The jets make the bubbles extra fluffy and Livi
loves her bubbles. She was pretty awestruck.

After accidentally getting some on her face.

This morning I was checking my email when I noticed Livi was being awfully quiet....this is what I found.

Too cute! She is a dollface!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll!
ReplyDeleteMy kids always got into the baby powder never the cream, I wonder which one is worse to clean up...
that is too funny. she's too cute!
ReplyDeleteI have found my kids covered in bum cream as well. It is not the easiest to wash off. My kids would LOVE that bubble bath!
ReplyDeleteI love reading about all the things Livi does and gets into. It's like a warning of things to come, because Ella has been doing some of the very same things...finding and ripping apart pieces of paper, and hiding surprises in shoes are a couple I can name! Watch out toothpaste!
ReplyDelete