This little munchkin is a mover and a shaker that's for sure. I first felt him around week 14 (I'm 18 now) and the past two weeks I have felt not just the delicate little tickles in your tummy, but full on kicking. I don't remember Livi kicking this hard until I was much further along. He was also super active during the ultrasound, they had a hard time capturing pictures because he was all over the place. I am so excited that Livi is going to be a big sister! She will be such a big help. She absolutely loves to help me out with everything that I do. She helps me with the dishes, she helps me vacuum, she helps me dust and clean the mirrors, fold the laundry, make dinner, make the beds. You name it and she is right there with me helping out. She can be in the other room and if she hears me open the dishwasher she yells, "mommy wait, I need my stool!" And she will run to the bathroom, grab her stool, put it beside the dishwasher and wait for me to hand her dishes to load. How did I get so lucky? I can't wait to see what this little guy is going to be like!
As soon as I scan the ultrasound pics I will post some.
how exciting. I can't believe you are already that far along! Boys are so much fun. Sounds like he's a total boy already, kicking around in there. PS I think your hair looks cute.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! A little Man! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteSo great! I can just imagine how cute he's going to be!!
ReplyDelete