I also must note a break through. She has always had a hard time when we drop her off at nursery. She'll cry for a minute, but the teacher says she always calms down as soon as we walk away. This past Sunday after sacrament meeting as we were walking to nursery she turned to me and said, "I'm so excited mommy! You so excited mommy?" Then she walked right in, gave me a hug and kiss and said bye. That is SO much easier then walking away to her begging me to stay!
cutest little horses. You can actually pay a measly $3 bucks and ride one, but Livi was not quite ready for that.
The house that I couldn't get her to leave.
Congrats on the baby boy! Great pumpkin patch. Are you private? Why won't you show up on my reader? And if you are private, how did I get in? I forget to check private blogs all the time so I always have to get caught up. Your Utah trip looked fun.
ReplyDelete