

I had to go back and get another ultrasound because they weren't able to get a full shot of his spine the first time. Luckily, this time they were able to get all of the pictures they needed. I'm really glad I got to get some more pictures! The first set of pictures weren't very good, you couldn't really tell what anything was. These ones, I think, are pretty easy to read though. These are both profile shots with his arm and fist above his head. The bottom picture is Jack with his mouth open. The arrow is pointing to his lower lip/chin. I'm not sure why his mouth looks so ginormous, and a quite scary. It was really cool to see him open and close his mouth during the ultrasound. We're getting SO excited to meet him! I can't believe I still have three whole months! It's killing me.
so fun. what a little cutie!! :-)
ReplyDeleteoh my ultra sounds amaze me! I've never seen one with the babies mouth open it's so cute! did you say your naming him jack? good luck on your last few months!!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete