Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving and Trees!


Best friends
28 weeks!


not sure why Livi is surrounded by an aura. I know Phil was playing with the camera.

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with the Rickers up in The Woodlands. Thank goodness for good friends when family is so far away! I have become really horrible at taking pictures so I don't have any photos of the food or the table or even our hosts, bummer. I did manage to capture Livi and Sam and Phil and me. I pretty much took weekly belly shots when I was pregnant with Livi, but with this pregnancy I think I have only taken 3. Livi was in hog heaven that she got to spend so much time with her BFF Sam. It's so nice when they have someone to play with, you barely have to watch them! :-)

And because I couldn't wait any longer, we picked out our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving and I immediately went about decorating. Livi was LOVING it and it made it that much more enjoyable for me. Every box I would open she would get a huge grin on her face and say, "I'm so excited, are you so excited?!" or "that is such a pretty box!" She especially loves the little Christmas village. She is not such a fan of the lights on the Christmas tree. She will unplug the tree through out the day and say she doesn't like it. Silly goose. I'm still trying to find the perfect Christmas tree topper. So far, I haven't had much luck. I think I'm making this much harder than it has to be.

We are all super duper excited for Christmas around here. Everything is so much more fun with little kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment