Friday, January 7, 2011

Going to the Park







Today I took Livi to her favorite park to try out her new bike and expend some energy. We got her a glider bike for Christmas, and although she hasn't quite figured out the gliding part yet, she still loves to push herself around. I'm amazed how quickly she has picked it up and I can already tell she has learned more balance.

In a totally unrelated matter, Livi has started saying her own prayers and they are priceless. I need to start recording them or something. She basically looks around the room and says she is thankful for everything she sees. She also always blesses baby Jack that he "will be healthy." If Phil or I is saying the prayer, she also likes to interject if she feels we're leaving something out. We have to say we're thankful for daddy in every prayer and she always whispers amen into my arm, not sure why, but it's so adorable it kills me. The best is how proud of herself she is after the prayer. She is very generous with her high fives and hugs and kisses. I seriously don't think she could be any more adorable.


1 comment:

  1. That is darling! I can't believe how old she looks in those pictures. She is growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete