Monday, March 19, 2012

Bike Ride



Last month Phil had a conference in Austin so we tagged along and decided to make a weekend of it. We loaded up the bikes and trailer and decided to bike the trail around Lady Bird Lake. The weather was perfect and the lake had some really beautiful views. And some questionable ones too, but oh well. I'm not sure if it was under construction or if it's always like that. But every once in a while the trail would lead us away from the lake to some pretty random places, one of them being a power plant.

Livi, Jack and I dropped Phil off at his conference and headed over to the hotel to check in and when we got there Livi kept touching everything and saying, "sweet!!" She went in the bathroom, grabbed the cute little wrapped soap and started pumping her arms and said, "we have soap!! Sweet!!!" "There is a little bed for me by the window, sweet!!!" (a window seat) I absolutely love how excited she gets over the simplest things. Everything is "the best ever!!" It makes my job pretty easy I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment