Monday, March 19, 2012

New Car!

Last year after Jack was born Phil and I bought an '06 Honda Odyssey. I think we were too hasty in our decision because we soon discovered that neither of us loved it. Granted, we bought it because we got a screaming deal. However, we soon learned there is some truth to the adage, "too good to be true." I love other Odyssey's, but we kind of got a lemon. Within a few months we had spent a nice chunk of change fixing things. For the past several weeks Phil has been saying he wants to trade it in and get a new car. I was dragging my feet because the van was paid off and is working fine so I didn't think it was very prudent. Then one day I went to open Jack's door and it wouldn't budge. I had to open it from the inside. It worked fine after that, for some reason it was just that once, but it lit a fire under me so I called Phil and told him I was ready to get rid of the dang thing.

We have some friends with the Mazda CX9 and I love them, plus they had the best reviews for 7 seaters, so that's what we decided to go with. It's crazy to think you can wake up in the morning with not even a thought of getting a new car, and drive home in a new one a few hours later! Let me tell you, I am SOO glad we did it! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment