*The other day walking out to our car we passed our neighbor who was out on her porch smoking. Livi said really loudly, "why does she like yellow teeth?!" I looked at her like huh? and she said, "she's firing and so she will get yellow teeth." She calls smoking "firing" and I told her if you smoke you get yellow teeth...
*We had a family home evening about how special our bodies are. We talked to Livi about not letting anyone touch her private parts etc. At the end we asked her if she had any questions and she paused for a second, thought really hard, then said, "how do magnets work?"
*At church a few weeks ago Livi was being very disruptive and I was getting really frustrated. I told her that if she didn't be quiet Daddy would take her into a room with no windows and no doors. (Not a very good example of Parenting with Love and Logic). Without missing a beat she said, "if there's no doors how are we going to get in?"
Ha Ha! What a smartie! I love the things they say at this age!
ReplyDelete