I love how dazed and confused Livi looks
HUGE venue
Awww

Phil and I are officially legit Texans. Last night we attended a full blown Texas rodeo! I have been to my fair share of rodeos, but I have never seen such a huge venue. The rodeo took place in a football stadium! But, amazingly enough, the rodeo has the same feeling no matter if you are in Wayne County Utah or Houston Texas. I was quite amazed that the people all looked like they could have come straight from WC. So that's where all the cowboys are! Before last night, I can't recall seeing one cowboy in the nearly two years that we've been here. I guess they were at the rodeo. A Texas rodeo is no joke. It has been going on all month, every night. And every night there is the normal rodeo with the bull riding, etc. And then after that a concert begins. Every night is a different performer. Last night when we were there it was Gary Allen. Honestly, I don't know who that is. I know I've heard the name but couldn't tell you what he sings. So we didn't stay. But other performers have been Keith Urban, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and on and on and on. AND the tickets are as low as $10! That pays for the rodeo and the concert. You can't beat that.
We had awesome seats thanks to Doug and Julie. Free tickets are awesome. And we had a blast hanging out with Kaylene and Trevor and Max. Max and Livi were trying to be friends, but Max kept getting annoyed with her because she was climbing all over him. She's a tad aggressive.
The rodeo was awesome. That was definitely the most fun I've had at a rodeo. Phil was quite mesmerized by the whole thing as well. And a side note, the winner of the bull riding was from Payson! Good times.
She is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete