We found the absolute most perfect house in the entire world here in the Woodlands. I want it so badly. We have been going back and forth about whether or not we should buy a house right now. We know we will be here for at least 2 more years, but after that who knows. So we're not sure if buying a house at the moment would be the smartest move. I love this house so much I almost don't care if it's wise or not. I just have to remember to be patient. All in good time.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Super Saturday!
Yesterday was a fun filled Saturday for us. First, we woke up early to go and clean the church. I had to open the doors and hand out cleaning duties. I had been trying all week to get people to agree to come and help but wasn't having very much luck. So I was worried that no one was going to show up and it would just be me and Phil cleaning the church by ourselves. But quite a few people came and it went just lovely. We came home and had lunch and then I went and got a haircut and my highlights redone, (it had only been 6 months). So that was awesome. I love fresh highlights. The only bad part was that it took the chick 2 and half hours to do it and I missed a baby shower that I was supposed to go to. Finally, I came home and we decided that we wanted to go and play tennis. We used to play every day, but since being pregnant and having Livi we have played maybe a handful of times. It's hard to make the time because when Phil gets home from work we eat dinner and Livi goes to bed shortly after that. It's also difficult because we have to find a babysitter. But yesterday Phil had the bright idea of asking one of his scouts to come with us to the park and push Livi around in her stroller for an hour while we played and we would pay him 10 bucks. He was more than willing and he ended up sitting on the bench with Livi and watching us. A great time was had by all. On the way home he decided he wanted to spend his cash money on ice cream so we took him to the store and he spent almost all $10 on helado. Classic. It's so nice to get out and play tennis with Phil, that has to be one of my favorite past times, ever. We finished off the night eating HUGE bowls of ice cream and cookies and looking at houses for sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment