Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spinning

About 2 weeks ago Phil decided to join 24 hour fitness. Since then he has been going to different classes after work every night. Last night I was feeling the need for a good work out, so I decided to meet up with him and do a week trial to see if I like it. I met him there and we dropped Livi off at the daycare and went to a spinning class. HOLY COW! That class kicked my butt and made me realize just how out of shape I am. There was a girl on the bike next to me that was quite overweight, but she had way more stamina than me. The last 20 minutes of the class I just did my own thing. I honestly thought I was going to puke. The instructor was the quintessential spinning teacher. She was this blond German or Swiss girl with a really thick accent. And she would yell, "2 more minutes! Then you can recover!" (imagine that in a German accent). I ended up joining as well and am really excited to work out. I love to sweat. Tomorrow I think I am going to try the step class. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment