
Livi has another rash :-( We're thinking it's a heat rash but aren't quite sure. If it's not gone by Monday we're taking her to the Dr.

They swarmed when Grace started opening presents!

Livi and the Birthday Girl
Livi went to her first birthday party today! Grace Larsen had her 1st birthday bash in between conference sessions. Livi was pretty oblivious to all the goings on, but she was pretty entertained by the opening of the gifts. We had some delicious hot dogs and macaroni and cheese and the birthday cake was delicious. Livi is such a sweet little girl. She is so laid back and just does her own thing and plays so well with other kids. She is also walking so well! She can take 4 or 5 steps at a time. I am very impressed with her athletic prowess. She walks better than most kids several months older than her. Every day I love her more and more. She has the funniest personality and she is so much fun to be with. I always wondered if I would get bored being a stay at home mom, but there is never a dull moment and I love every second of it. I wish I could have a camera on her all day recording everything she does. It is priceless. She says mama and dada all the time and she has started to point at things with her adorable little chubby finger and say, "BA!" Everything is ba or da right now. I'm sure she thinks she is communicating something inteligible and that makes it even cuter. I have been dropping her off at the day care at the gym every morning while I go work out and every time I go and pick her up I am so excited to see her. I am so grateful that Phil works so hard so that I can stay home with her. He is honestly one of the hardest workers I have ever met. I am truly a blessed person (as they would say here in the South).
No comments:
Post a Comment