

The Texas summer is here and hotter than ever. She got so red in the face and so exhausted even though I kept dousing her with water. I felt so bad cause she looked so miserable.

Livi had just cracked my glasses right down the middle
For those of you from Wayne County, remember Mary Jane Robinson? Through the wonderful world of facebook we discovered that we actually live only about 10 minutes away from each other!! We met up for ice cream on Wednesday and caught up after, I don't even know how many years, since like 6th or 7th grade. She is great, has two kids Isaac and Penn and is expecting her third son in July. It was so great to catch up with her....she has the same laugh! We had fun reminiscing about middle school and our fun sleepovers. We plan on getting together again soon and having dinner with our husbands. What's funny is that a few months ago was our stake conference, and I was standing in the back with Livi because she never sits still in church. And I looked over and about 15 feet away from me I saw this girl with her son and I kept staring at her because she looked just like Mary Jane, but I thought there was no way it would be her and I didn't want to just go up to her in the middle of some guys talk and ask her name, so I just let it go. Well, come to find out, we are in the same stake and she was there standing in the back with her son as well! It was her! What a small world. It's so crazy that of all the places to live in Houston (and there are A LOT) we ended up so close to each other.
That is so Awesome! Next time you see her, tell her I say hello! Small World!
ReplyDeleteit is a small little world huh? How fun! I love that your glasses still stayed on your face. haha
ReplyDelete