Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas In August



One of Phil's wonderful co workers came to work yesterday with a car full of his kid's toys he was getting rid of. He asked Phil if we wanted any of them, which of course we did, and so now Livi has more toys than she could ever need. I'm going to box half of them up and rotate them around so she thinks she is always getting new toys. Apparently that's what my mom did. When Phil called me on his way home from work and told me he had a car full of toys I thought he was exaggerating. He wasn't. The best part is that now we won't have to buy Livi any toys for a LONG time. Thank you Paul!

2 comments:

  1. I had a friend do the same for us a while back. i love people to stop by with toys on their way to DI. Seriously... christmas!! so fun!! I cant believe how many there are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we love free hand me down toys. Our kids have received many a Christmas present from someone else's old stuff.

    ReplyDelete