
One of the places they stayed
zip lining (that isn't Phil)
freakishly large lizard
Phil is back from Costa Rica! He was gone all last week and got home late Saturday night. All week I wanted to write about how much I missed him, but I didn't want to announce to the cyber world that I was home alone for a whole week. I get scared enough as it is. His MBA program takes an international trip every year and this year he chose the Costa Rica trip. He had a wonderful time. Not only did he learn a lot, he got to use his Spanish (even translating for another student who got sick and had to see a Dr), he went white water rafting, went to a pineapple farm and had delicious fresh pineapple, he went zip lining over the canopy, he went to a zoo and ate termites and one of the hotels they stayed in was where this past seasons "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" was filmed. He said it was in the middle of nowhere. They had to get off of the bus and walk to the hotel because there weren't any roads to it. His room didn't even have a phone so we were only able to talk from the front desk phone for a few minutes. Luckily, he only stayed there one day. The only down side was that he came home sick. He went to the Dr. on Monday and was told he has bronchitis. So we got him some antibiotics and a humidifier and he is already feeling much better. Here's hoping he's 100% by Christmas!
wow, what an amazing trip! I've always wanted to go to Costa Rica! I'm glad you survived while he was gone, I too get freaked out when I'm alone! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were safe while your hubby was gone. I love Livi's coat-so cute and sasssy! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete