We were at Target yesterday buying a baby shower gift and I came across these foam numbers and letters for the bath tub. I have been searching all over for the magnets, but haven't had any luck. Does anyone know where I can find them? Anyway, I bought these and came home and put Livi in the tub and she loved them! When I told her it was time to get out she took them all down one by one and put them in a pile.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
ADORBS
Livi's level of adorableness is out of control. I just can't get enough of her. Tonight I had a meeting so Phil had to put her to bed, and I am so sad I didn't get to say good night to her. To console myself I just keep looking at her pictures.
The other day I was at Kid to Kid (a second hand kid store-if you have never been there I highly recommend it) and I found this dress. It killed me it was so cute so I had to have it. She wore it to church this morning and I couldn't get over how adorable she looked! I'm bummed the lighting is so bright, I'm tempted to get her all dressed up again and take some more.

After church we came home and lie down on the bed and spent the next 20 minutes wrestling, tickling and literally laughing hysterically. Whenever Livi says baby, she says is really quietly and with a crooked mouth. She saw that it would make us laugh every time she said it, so she would say it over and over again. We were all laughing so hard it hurt. Again, adorable. Livi you are the best thing that has ever happened to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i just bought a couple sets of alphabet magnets at toysrus for $5 each - they are great! if you can't find any up there i will mail some to you! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how different they look once they start getting teeth and smiling like a grown up. Adorbs indeed! I love the little dress. It looks so vintage. It makes me wish I had all my dresses from when I was little to dress Presley in.
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute! Love the dress.
ReplyDeleteloving the dress. how cute is she? I can just imagine a little tessa. hahaha. You such a fun mom.
ReplyDeleteLivi looks so adorable in her dress. I totally understand what you mean about being crazy about her...I feel the same way about Ava.
ReplyDelete