Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pee Pee In The Potty


Livi is doing so well with this whole potty training thing. Sunday night was the first time she went to the bathroom in her little potty and since then she has only had a few accidents. We went and bought her some adorable little undies and she LOVES them. I still am putting a diaper on her at night until she gets a little more consistent, and she gets so upset.

I think she is enjoying all of the praise because I've noticed that she will stretch out one pee for a while. She will go to the bathroom, then 10 minutes later let out another trickle, then 10 minutes later a little bit more. She gets really excited and sees how excited I am too so I can't blame her.

I can't believe my little baby is almost completely out of diapers! I wasn't planning on doing anything until she was at least 2, but I guess when they're ready, they're ready!

4 comments:

  1. That's Awesome!!! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you! send some of that good luck our way...ugh-! My 2 year old keeps changing her mind about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i can't believe she's already potty trained. they need to stop growing!!!! or else we need to have more babies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, potty training. That's sounds fun. Eh, okay no. But I love how proud she is of her panties! And I love how she saves a little trickle of pee for later so she can get more praise. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete