Livi turned 2 on Monday! I can't believe it has already been two years. She is the most wonderful little lady in the world and she makes me so happy! I didn't really feel like having a party so we ended up having a few friends over for cake and ice cream. Since Livi is obsessed with Elmo I really wanted to do an Elmo cake but there is no way I'm creative enough to do that so I once again enlisted Cecilia's help and we did it! Livi was mesmerized and just kept staring at it. I think she was a little confused when everyone kept telling her happy birthday, but she loved the presents!
Off the subject: she has learned how to unbuckle part of her car seat! :-( On a 5 point harness she can undo the part that goes across her chest. I have tried everything to get her to stop, reasoning, asking nicely, yelling louder than I ever have in my life, bribing, threatening (I asked her if she wanted a spanking and she said yes), but she loves doing it. Any suggestions?

A dress that Phil's grandma sent for her birthday




Cecilia and one of her daughter's Jasmine

What a beauty! I love that dress she is wearing.
ReplyDeleteThe only solution I can think of for the car seat situation involves duct tape.....lots of it. Good luck.
Did you make that cake? Amazing. I can't believe she's so old? she's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Livi! And happy (way late) birthday to you, Tessa! You don't look a day over 18, like when I first knew you :)
ReplyDelete