Monday, June 7, 2010

Once There Was A Snowman

A few weeks ago Sunday morning Phil was preparing his nursery lesson (yes he teaches nursery!) and Livi started singing along. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen so I ran and grabbed the camera. Lucky for me she did it many times so I had ample opportunity to capture it. Every time the song ended she would say, "I go again!" Here you go!

This one is from swimming while my mom was here. Last year Livi didn't want much to do with the water so it's nice that she actually likes to get wet!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, those are both pretty cute videos. And Tessa, you have a super hot bod, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a crack up! i love her "small, small", she's going to be a pro at yoga!

    me and elle are starting a mom and tot swim class next week, i can't wait to see her. she too didn't really like water last year, but now LOVES it. now we just need some of your beautiful warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! An yep Tess you look great!!! Livi cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete