Thursday, January 27, 2011

Waiting Patiently

Even though I technically have two weeks until my due date, I can't help but hope that Jack comes before then. I am so ready to meet him and ready to not be quite so uncomfortable. I have had a dreamy pregnancy so I can't complain, but I think regardless of how easy your pregnancy is, it still gets mighty uncomfortable at the end.

I am pretty nervous about the whole delivery though. I don't remember being this nervous with Livi, but I think that was purely because I had no idea what to expect. Ignorance is bliss. Now that I know how much it hurts however, I think about it quite a bit more. I'm also nervous because Livi's birth was nearly perfect. It went exactly as I had hoped, but it seems like asking for a lot to have two wonderful births in a row. I'm also nervous because at his last ultrasound his head was in the 90th percentile. Ouch. I try not to think about that.

Basically, the anticipation is killing me. I can't wait to kiss this little baby boy!

P.S. If you read Livi's birth story and are wondering why in the world we were 45 minutes away from the hospital, it's because we moved to The Woodlands two weeks before my due date and I wanted to keep my same OB.

1 comment:

  1. WOWY Tessa you are so close! I can't wait to see him! Good luck with the delivery!! I can offer NO help in that area so instead I'll just cheer you on!

    go go go! oh and in the movies they always remind people to breathe so remember to do that! =)

    ReplyDelete