
I bought some cherries today. As I sat down on the couch with a bowl full of them, Livi reached over and grabbed one and took a big bite out of it. As she did, dark red cherry juice squirted everywhere. I don't know if any of you have ever got cherry stains on your clothes but it is difficult to get out. So I hurried and stripped her down and tried to get the stains out as much as possible. Then I had to clean the couch and the carpet and my shorts. Here is a picture of Livi afterwards. I think she was a little confused.
good luck with those stains!!! Try them frozen. They are awesome, and don't make such a mess!(My grandma taught me that -just put them in a bag in the freezer and eat them frozen, great summer snack!)
ReplyDeleteI love her little face. she's a total mix of the two of you. I can def see Hofer! cute thing!!
ReplyDelete