Thursday, July 30, 2009

Utah Here We Come!

The time has finally arrived! Livi and I leave for Utah tomorrow morning and Phil will be joining us in a week and a half! I have been so excited to see everyone. And my siblings and parents have all planned a trip to go to seven peaks on Saturday. I was so looking foward to seeing Livi play with her cousins and to go down the lazy river with her and just hang out with my family. BUT I woke up this morning and my eyes were pretty sore and I could tell they were all goopy. I went in to Livi's room to get her and I reached my arms out for her and she wouldn't come to me! She looked at me like she didn't even know who I was. Phil came in her room and I asked him if I looked especially scary or something and he said my eyes looked pretty gnarly. I went in the bathroom to look, and I couldn't blame Livi for being terrified. My eyes were all swollen and blood shot and slimed. I called my Dr and much to my dismay they are pretty sure I have conjunctivitis or "pink eye." He prescribed some drops and ointment so hopefully those help. But if it's not cleared up by Saturday I can't go to seven peaks. Unless I want to spread this lovely treat to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment