Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Heart Coldplay and Summer Nights




You can tell Livi isn't quite sure what to think.

Nothing like forcing your child to pet a dog.


Last night was amazing. We ended up going over to this park right along the side of the pavilion and we could hear everything perfectly. It couldn't have been more clear, even if we were inside. We could see the people in the concert on the back row, so it was kind of like we were in the nosebleed section. We got ice cream and walked along the river and Livi loved running up and down the hills. She stopped to pet a dog and a horse (some of the policemen ride horses around here). She was actually terrified yet mesmerized by the horse. The policeman stopped so she could pet the horse and her hand on the back of my shirt went into a death grip. We stayed until a little after 10:00. People were probably looking at us thinking we were horrible parents for having our small infant out that late, but it was marvelous and she had a great time so I didn't care. When they started playing In My Place I wanted to cry, that is one of my favorite songs. Not just of theirs but of all time. You know those girls that are sobbing uncontrollably when they see rock stars? I always wondered what was wrong with them. But last night I came to the conclusion that if I saw Chris Martin up close and personal I would probably cry like a baby.


For some reason it takes forever for my computer to load videos directly to Blogger, so I prefer to load them to youtube and just provide a link. Here are some videos of last night so you can see how awesome they sounded.

1 comment:

  1. How much fun. That sounds like a blast. 10:00 isn't that late. I get so excited if my kids are actually in bed by then. You are such a hot moma! Your hubby is a lucky man. I am so excited you will be out here soon. I will be to dinner for sure. Let me know when. My e-mail is ashley.blackham1@us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete