Friday morning before Phil had even left for work I decided that I was going to treat myself to a corn dog for lunch. Very rarely do I indulge in fast food, but for some reason that day I couldn't stop thinking about Sonic's delicious corn dogs. I had had one on Halloween night when they were only .50 and I fell in love. So when Livi woke up from her nap we walked over to the Sonic that is conveniently located across the street, sat down at the picnic tables outside and ate to our hearts content. Lucky for me, Livi kept giving me bites of her dog so I got more than my fair share. Why is bad food so good?
On another note, Livi made me laugh so hard the other day. I had turned on Dora for her and sat down to read my book while she watched her show. I ended up falling asleep sitting up and woke up a few minutes later to Livi tapping my leg and frantically saying "dadadadadada!" ( That's what she says when she is really excited) and pointing outside. I noticed that the door to the balcony was open, which in and of itself is not a surprise. It is open for most of the day because the weather has been so wonderful and she loves to go out there and play with her toys or push her baby stroller around. She continued to be very vocal, pointing outside and was obviously trying to tell me something. A little side note: sometimes Livi likes to throw her toys off of the balcony to the ground three stories below. Usually it's a little car or some random golf ball, nothing big. Anyway, she kept pointing outside and speaking her wonderful little gibberish so I asked her if she threw something off of the balcony and she nodded yes, like "finally!" So I walked outside and looked over the edge and there was one of Phil's play station remotes. What was even more funny was that it was actually on the sidewalk, meaning that she must have really put some power behind that toss. I still haven't figured out how she could have even done it, because she has to throw things through the bars on the railing. I wish I had taken a picture of the remote and of her face. She looked a little panicked, like "oh my gosh what I have done?" I don't think a day goes by where she doesn't do something that makes me laugh out loud.
One of the first things I started craving when I was pregnant was a corndog......hmmmm. Makes you wonder. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, I think Livi is trying to tell dad that she definitely comes before playstation. I think I may have "accidentally" left the remote outside to be stolen.
I also like corndogs when I was pregnant...
ReplyDeleteGreat story about the throwing of the remote. You are a cute little Mommy!