Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Festivities




We had a wonderful Halloween. Saturday morning we went to a local Methodist church where they had a hay maze, pumpkin painting, a pumpkin patch and a playground. Livi painted a beautiful little pumpkin and refused to have any help from me. If I tried to help her hold the brush she would just let it go and grab another one. We all showed up in sweaters thinking it would be chilly, but after 10 minutes of being there we had all shed the sweaters for T-shirts. I keep waiting for it to get cold and it's just not happening. Which is fine by me. I'm really loving this 75 degree weather. Anyways, Livi had a ball playing on the playground, which was designed for kids with special needs so all of the swings had harnesses.

Phil went through the hay maze, which took him roughly 5 minutes. It's pretty easy when you can see over all of the hay.



Saturday night we went to a friends' house for a little partay. We had fun talking with everyone and watching Ghost Busters. Livi was the life of the party going around giving everyone high fives, jumping off of chairs, and running around like a crazy person. She is seriously the funnest person to be around. She has such a personality and her face is so expressive. You can't help but be happy around her.
She was eyeing this bowl the whole night.

I couldn't believe how much food she had prepared. This is just what the hostess made, not to mention all of the food that everyone else brought.
Phil and I went as "Shocked." Get it? I swear my hair was a lot crazier than that when I left the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment