Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Livi

Livi has been cracking Phil and me up lately so I need to write down some of the things she is doing.
We have a Wiggles book and she started to notice that they put their thumbs up a lot, so for the last few days she has been going around giving us "thumbs up." Today she has started accompanying said sign with "yeah!"
Phil's grandma gave her these adorable blocks for Christmas. She loves it when I build them up and she knocks them down.
Phil recently decided to give the workout system P90x a try. He bought this pull up bar as part of the workout and Livi loves to play on it. She is pretty strong!
Phil hates, no loathes, changing poopy diapers, this one was especially stinky so he decided to take drastic measures.
She has started putting on my shoes (or Phil's) and walking around quite successfully.

The other day I put Livi down for her nap in the "normal" bed in her room instead of her crib. I went into my room to read and ended up falling asleep also. A little while later I woke up to her standing beside my bed staring at me. When I looked up she smiled and said, "hi." It was the cutest thing ever. It makes me wonder how long she had been standing there?

We just can't get enough of this hilarious girl!

P.S Go Texas!!! Phil's newly acquired school is competing against Alabama in the championship game tonight! Hook 'em horns!

1 comment:

  1. That's nice that she was just watching you sleeping and not going crazy in your house while you slept peacefully. That has always been one of my fears. Loved the horns in the bath!

    ReplyDelete