Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010


Livi, Phil and I would like to wish all of you a rockin' 2010!

We had a great 2009, filled with blessings beyond belief. There were many moments that caused me to pause and really think about what a blessed life I lead. I honestly couldn't ask for more. I am really looking forward to a new year filled with memories, blessings, adventures and learning.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    I thought of you this week when I watched the premiere of the Bachelor. I was wishing I was watching it with all you girls......although I think I swore that last season was my LAST, but I always get sucked in to watching it. I am a sucker for romance, even if it doesn't ever work out. Hope you guys have a blessed 2010 & I'll keep up with you through the blog!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I forgot to tell you, but we moved to Austin in December. That is why I wasn't able to watch The Bachelor this season with you girls. If I still lived there, I would be in for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete