This phone is not for the faint of heart.
I was trying to maneuver my way around it the other night and repeatedly got lost. There is literally no rhyme or reason to anything it does, in my opinion.
He, on the other hand, can't keep it out of his hands. The other day while he was at work I received this text from him: "I'm putting my phone away, call my office if you need to talk." Then a few hours later I got an email from him telling me that his phone was too distracting and he wasn't getting any work done so he had to put it away. A few hours after that I got another text from him telling me he had brought his phone out because a co-worker wanted to see it.
I then told him that if he loved me even half as much as he loved that phone I am one lucky woman. To which he replied: "I love you way more, I dated this phone for 8 months before I proposed."
And to think it only took him 5 months to propose to me. He must really love me.
haha! so funny! He really must love you!
ReplyDelete