Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fashion Protest

There are three shirts in Livi's wardrobe that she never fails to remove. I think it's because they are extra stretchy so it's easy for her to take them off. This morning the blue one lasted about 30 minutes before she took it off, one shoulder at a time.
P90X update:

Sometimes eating healthy is really fun, but last night it was lame. I just wanted to drown my pork loin in cheese. I hadn't had any sugar since we started on Monday (and I think I was having a withdrawal headache on Tuesday). Last night I went over to my friend's house for our weekly Bachelor get together. She said that she had some frozen cookie dough and asked if anyone wanted her to make some cookies. Normally, I wouldn't want to make her work harder than she has to, but I was dying for something sweet, so I told her that I was sorry but I really needed a cookie. Gratefully, she baked a batch of chocolate mint cookies and I had three.

Plus a handful of M&M's.

And a mini Three Musketeer.

Also, I can barely move my legs.

2 comments:

  1. the girl has got style. Hopefully the stage will end! haha! :-) I'm proud of you that you went so long without sweets. I usually give in by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on the P90X so far, I am not going to lie, it sounds awful to me...

    Let me know when you are coming for sure so we can try and get together.

    We were skating at the pond by my Mom's house, Rocky did go play hockey at the point and said the ice was excellent. But it was too early to drag kids out so I stayed home (where it was warm) and didn't get any good pictures.

    ReplyDelete