Saturday, June 6, 2009

Livi and the Pear





Livi loves pears.  I can hand her an entire pear and she will go to town on it.  Normally she will eat the skin and all, but yesterday she kept spitting it out so I peeled it for her.  Yesterday was also an exceptionally juicy pear so I had to document how wet she got. It was dripping down her neck and her arms, her dress was soaked, and my shirt was soaked because she kept touching me. Pretty much everything had a nice sticky glaze by the time she was finished.  Thank goodness she likes fruit though.  She has been a little under the weather the last few days and all I can get her to really eat is fruit. She's eaten her weight in mangoes, oranges, raisins, pears and an occasional cherry (cut up and pit removed of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment