When I'm in the kitchen Livi has to be in there with me. It doesn't matter if she is in the other room playing, as soon as I step foot in the kitchen I hear her little feet pitter pattering their way over. She usually likes to go through the cupboards and unload all of the dishes. But the other day she just brought what she was already playing with (a night light) and plopped down on the floor and played while I made dinner. She is so stinking cute! I can't handle it.
She looks like a little baby doll! SO very cute!
ReplyDeleteAbout the photos I usually upload them into photobucket first and when I put them on the blog they transfer that way. I changed the HTML so I think that's the reason. I had seen someone do it, so I just played around until it works. If you have any other questions just let me know, I don't know if I explained it very well!
She is so cute. How fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Tessa and Phil! I had forgotten that you guys were out in Texas too. Enjoy the heat is right! Holy cow, it hasn't even gotten to the hot part yet and I'm dying. But we really love it out here. I would love to see you guys if you're ever up this way. Your pics and stories make me so excited to a mom. Olivia is a doll.
ReplyDelete