Friday, June 12, 2009

Dancing Queen

  Anyone who knows Phil knows that this boy loves to DANCE! Anyone who knows me knows that I hate to dance (in public that is).  When we first started dating I really thought dancing was going to be the end of us.  He was always saying "let's go dancing!" and I was always trying to find excuses not to. However, I did end up going with him twice, and I will admit that I had a great time.  Alicia and Lindsey remember the club in Salt Lake we went to and me and Alicia got up on the stage? Unfortunately for me, Alicia really can dance, so I'm sure I just looked like a moron. Oh the things we do for love. Luckily, Phil has no desire to go to clubs anymore and I have honed in a little on my skills so now we just dance like idiots at home and every body's happy. Naturally, Phil wants to instill his love of the arts into his daughter so he dances with her whenever he gets a chance....and she eats it up! Last night while I was at the gym Phil was babysitting and listening to Outkast on his computer. He noticed that Livi would start pumping her arms and get really excited. So he decided to pull out the camera and capture her mad dancing skills.  Phil was having a hard time not dancing as well so the video is a little wobbly in some places.  Here is a little compilation of the several videos he took. It's a little long, and I'm sure for anyone who is not her parents this isn't that entertaining, but I'm putting it up anyway. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tessa! You had to expose the fact that we jumped up on stage. I had totally forgotten about that. That was a lot of fun besides all the creepsters that hang out at those places. Good thing you had Phil. Okay, and Livi is adorable. She's already got the booty shakin moves down. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I am not her mom or dad, and I think it is awesome! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete